The garlic and Chaotian chili produced in Taiwan are paired with black bean tempeh that is fermented in the urn for 180 days. It is a food that has a strong taste and a charming smell and can stimulate appetite.
Cantonese people prefer to use spicy tempeh as a seasoning to cook Cantonese cuisine, such as : The famous Mapo tofu, fried twice-cooked pork, black bean sauce ribs, tempeh fish, and braised chicken, duck, pork, beef, etc., especially when fried escargots with tempeh as seasoning, the flavor is better.
Pork Ribs in Black Bean Sauce
- Let the ribs run in the water for 15 minutes first, boil the water to the minimum, and let it flow slowly.
- Prepare the ingredients while waiting. Slice ginger, mince garlic, and chop green onion into chopped green onions.
- The ribs will be white after the water is gone. Add ginger slices and sugar, marinate slightly, and put them in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, take it out. Add salad oil, rice wine, salt, canned sauce, minced garlic, green onion, and cornstarch, and mix well.
- Add half a can of Hwa Nan fermented black bean with fresh chili & garlic. Don't scratch the black bean. After mixing, put it in the refrigerator to marinate for 15 minutes.
- After marinating, spread the ribs flat on the plate, and pour all the ingredients for the marinated meat on the plate.
- Put it in the electric pot, add 1.5 cups of water to the outer pot, it takes about 20 minutes, in principle, as long as the meat is cooked.