Our company uses the raw melon embryos that are pickled from premium-grade Yuegua, and the traditional black bean koji is put into the pot for 90 to 120 days to make the embryos. The embryos are ripe and have a sweet flavor.
It is seasoned with black bean shade oil, which is also made with 180 days of shade, to make the melon embryo ripe and taste very good, so it is called pot bottom shade melon. Zungu refined South China yam melon with pot bottom can be eaten immediately, and can be cooked in soup with meat seasoning and stewed.
This kind of products are processed agricultural products with a desktop taste, with a mellow mouth and a sweet and lingering fragrance.
The ultimate taste is a traditional high-quality product in the market. The delicate taste melts in the mouth. It is suitable for all age groups to accompany meals and condiments. It is a gourmet delicacy for breakfast, supper, congee and side dishes, and dinner.
Heavy cucumber and Mushroom Chicken Soup
- Dried shiitake mushrooms soak in water for later use.
- Wash the chicken and scald it in boiling water for later use.
- Take the soup pot and put the yam melon, soaked mushrooms, and chicken, pour the yam melon juice, the mushroom water, and then add the edible water until the pot is nine minutes full.
- Two Cups of water outside the electric pot, wait for the electric cooker to finish.
HEAVY CUCUMBER STEAMED FISH
- Wash the fresh fish.
- Drizzle the fish with hot water.
- Pour shredded ginger, heavy cucumber and rice wine with heavy cucumber juice and steam for 10 minutes. If the fish is a little bigger, steam for 15 minutes.
- If the heavy cucumber soup is too salty, add some boiling water.